- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience a super jeep adventure in Thorsmork, the valley of the thunder god Thor
- Explore the surroundings of the famous Eyjafjallajokull, the volcano that erupted in 2010
- Visit the famous waterfalls of Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss
- Take a short hike on the Solheimajokull Glacier
✓ Experience a super jeep adventure in Þórsmörk, the Valley of the Thunder God Thor
✓ Witness extensive daylight hours (the midnights sun from mid May until mid August. 24 hours daylight from from May to July)
✓ Explore the surroundings of the famous Eyjafjallajökull, the volcano that erupted in 2010
✓ Discover amazing and breathtaking south coast sites such as Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls, Reynisfjara the black sand beach and Dyrhólaey island
✓ Ice-walk at Sólheimajökull Glacier and get an introduction to the glacial world
✓ Hike Reykjadalur (geothermal area) and bath in a hot river
✓ Explore the Icelandic highlands with its vibrant colours and otherworldly landscapes
✓ Golden Circle (Thingvellir, Gullfoss and Geysir)
All tours and activities, accommodation, meals, transport and all transfers are included in the price. An expert local guide will make sure you get the best possible experience. We will take care of you from the very beginning with an airport pick-up until we drop you off on the last day.
Day 1: Welcome to Iceland
Day 2: South Coast
Day 3: Thorsmork super jeep adventure
Day 4: Departure
- Reykjavík pick-up on day 1
- Accommodation in bunk beds (6-bed dorms) at Midgard Base Camp. An upgrade is possible
- Guided tours on all days
- Glacier walk
- All meals (except breakfast on the arrival day and dinner on the departure day)
- Reykjavík drop-off on day 4
- Private double room
- Personal expenses
- Save US$ 43+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.