- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the valley of mighty Thor and all its natural wonders!
- Outstanding panoramic views of Iceland's spectacular landscapes
- Fresh mountain air
The Valley is also famous as a hiking destination where the popular Laugavegur trekking trail ends. Reconnect with nature by staying in a tent or a mountain hut while relishing a traditional Icelandic meal. Experience glaciers, volcano, waterfall and the wilderness of outstanding panoramic views whilst breathing fresh mountain air.
Day 1: Drive to Þórsmörk
Day 2: Exploring the Þórsmörk valley
- Professional guide
- Meals: 1x breakfast, 2 x lunch, 1x dinner
- Pick-up & drop-off in Hvolsvöllur / Hella area
- Personal expenses
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.