- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-22441
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in Arabic, Chinese, English, German, Italian, Russian
- Embark on an exhilarating quad bike excursion
- Get a taste of the Bedouin experience
- Watch sunset over the Eastern Desert
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada in the morning or the afternoon. You will be driven about 30 minutes into the desert to the quad bike center. Your instructor will set you up with your safety helmets and give you instructions on how to safely drive your quad bike.
First drive your quad for about 20 minutes over flat desert sand to get used to the bike and gain confidence. At all times, you will be driving in a group and have your guide driving near you in case you require assistance. You will then drive out to a valley between the mountains. Altogether the group will spend roughly three hours making the most of the sand dunes and the hills in the area.
We will make one stop at a Bedouin camp. See how these nomadic people live and then relax under a traditional tent and sip tea. Other refreshments are available at an additional cost. After driving back to the quad biking center, you will be met by our representative and driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Pickup and drop-off service from all Hurghada hotels
- Transfer on an air-conditioned van
- Local, English-speaking Egyptian guide during the tour
- Quad bike hire
- All taxes & service charges
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Travel insurance
- International and domestic flights. Egypt visa charges
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWe recommend that you bring: Sunglasses Scarf Camera Note: Children must be accompanied by an adult