- duration 5 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Head out of Hue for an exciting ride through the Vietnamese countryside on the back of a motorbike.
- Visit a local artist's house at Sinh Village which is famous for "tranh moc ban" (wooden printingboard paintings).
- Take a sampan cruise on Tam Giang Lagoon and try out some local fishing techniques.
- Experience the simple life in the unchanged traditions of rural society.
Get off the beaten path to discover parts of legendary Hue that most visitors don’t have the chance to see. With its unchanged lifestyle, traditional customs, and old school agricultural practices, this Hue tour is a trip back in time to see a society preserved for centuries. Take the ultimate mini getaway from city life on the back of a motorbike and find calm in the beautiful Vietnamese countryside.
On this Hue tour we're actually going to take you straight out of Hue and into the countryside. Escape the hustle and bustle of Hue for a peaceful village known for its beautiful architecture, stunning surroundings and friendly locals. After a short safety briefing, you'll hop behind an experienced motorbike driver to head out and enjoy the ocean wind in your hair. This amazing ride will take you out to the villages, winding through quaint towns, and past the majestic Tam Giang Lagoon.
First off, we will meet a local artist at Sinh Village which is famous for "tranh moc ban" (wooden printing-board paintings). Then we'll call in to a farming family to witness their traditional lifestyle and challenge yourself to some farm work in the rice field. We'll reward you with a taste of Hue's most famous specialty snacks and honey tea.
Our Hue motorbike tour continues to a so-called Ghost City, where hundreds of tombs have been built and beautifully decorated. Here you'll learn its secrets and the beliefs and history of the local people.
Before the sun sets, we'll take you to Tam Giang Lagoon where a sampan is waiting to take you out for a fishing harvest. We'll stop by a fish and prawn farm to help the fisherman haul up their catch ready to sell at market. Learn how to throw a fish net and try your luck at catching one in the lagoon.
Our day in the Hue countryside ends with fresh fruits and tea prepared by our local host as we bid farewell to the last rays of sunshine and ride back into the city.
- return transportation by motorbike
- Local English-speaking guide
- Tam Giang boat trip
- specialty snacks
- local tea and fresh fruits.
- Items of a personal nature
- tips / gratuities for driver or guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Tam Giang Lagoon by Motorbike tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 January 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tam Giang Lagoon by Motorbike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tam Giang Lagoon by Motorbike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Pick up at centrally located hotels in HueMeeting end point :
Drop off at centrally located hotels in HueCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.