- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 99
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Emperor Minh Mang; Emperor Khai Dinh; Emperor Tu Duc’s mausoleum
- Vong Canh Hill; Nguyen Dynasty; Thien Mu Pagoda
- Boat trip on Perfume River
At this tour we will pick you up at your hotel around 8.00 am then take a full day to discover the Royal Hue. You will start by visiting Emperor Minh Mang's; Emperor Khai Dinh's, and Emperor Tu Duc's mausoleums at the Vong canh Hill. We will stop on the way to see how Vietnamese people make conical hats and incense sticks.
After the visit, we will take lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, we'll visit the imperial capital during the Nguyen Dynasty and, the seven storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Finally, we will return by boat on the gentle perfume river.
This is an excellent day tour if you are looking to explore Hue.
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationDress standard: Please dress up to standard with shoulders & Knee covered. Children from 12yearold are considered adults for admission Children from 211 pay 75% adulr price, under 2 free. Special discount for private tour provided upon request