- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- Head out of Hue for an exciting ride through the Vietnamese countryside on the back of a motorbike.
- Visit a local artist's house at Sinh Village which is famous for "tranh moc ban" (wooden printingboard paintings).
- Take a sampan cruise on Tam Giang Lagoon and try out some local fishing techniques.
- Experience the simple life in the unchanged traditions of rural society.
Get off the beaten path to discover parts of legendary Hue that most visitors don’t have the chance to see. With its unchanged lifestyle, traditional customs, and old school agricultural practices, this special private Hue tour is a trip back in time to see a society preserved for centuries. Take the ultimate mini getaway from city life on the back of a motorbike and find calm in the beautiful Vietnamese countryside.
This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
On this Hue tour we're actually going to take you straight out of Hue and into the countryside. Escape the hustle and bustle of Hue for a peaceful village known for its beautiful architecture, stunning surroundings and friendly locals. After a short safety briefing, you'll hop behind an experienced motorbike driver to head out and enjoy the ocean wind in your hair. This amazing ride will take you out to the villages, winding through quaint towns, and past the majestic Tam Giang Lagoon.
First off, we will meet a local artist at Sinh Village which is famous for "tranh moc ban" (wooden printing-board paintings). Then we'll call in to a farming family to witness their traditional lifestyle and challenge yourself to some farm work in the rice field. We'll reward you with a taste of Hue's most famous specialty snacks and honey tea.
Our Hue motorbike tour continues to a so-called Ghost City, where hundreds of tombs have been built and beautifully decorated. Here you'll learn its secrets and the beliefs and history of the local people.
Before the sun sets, we'll take you to Tam Giang Lagoon where a sampan is waiting to take you out for a fishing harvest. We'll stop by a fish and prawn farm to help the fisherman haul up their catch ready to sell at market. Learn how to throw a fish net and try your luck at catching one in the lagoon.
Our day in the Hue countryside ends with fresh fruits and tea prepared by our local host as we bid farewell to the last rays of sunshine and ride back into the city.
- return transportation by motorbike
- Local English-speaking guide
- Tam Giang boat trip
- specialty snacks
- local tea and fresh fruits.
- Items of a personal nature
- tips / gratuities for driver or guide.
- Bookmundi is partner with Urban Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Full payment of 91 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Private Hue: Tam Giang Lagoon by Motorbike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Private Hue: Tam Giang Lagoon by Motorbike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationMeeting start point : Pick up at centrally located hotels in Hue Meeting end point : Drop off at centrally located hotels in Hue