- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century
- Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains
- Learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism
This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive temples located in a site that was both the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges, My Son was named a Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999.
Originally built with wood, much of the area was completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with locally made bricks. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
Back to the cruise after tour.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
All cancelation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 90 days before departure: No charges
- From 90 days to 30 days before departure : 10% of the tour
- From 29 days to 7 days before departure : 50% of the tour
- Less than 7 days before departure: 75% of the tour
- No show : 100% of the tour