- Bicycle tour
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Unveil the authentic beauty of Hue culture and history
- Take a Dragon boat trip on Perfume river
- Explore the ancient city and former capital by bicycle
In the morning, your tour guide will meet you at your hotel and bring you to Toa Kham Boat Station. We will then take a Dragon Boat Trip on the romantic Perfume River and visit Hue’s most well-known religious site, the Thien Mu Pagoda.
Afterwards, cycle to Tiger Arena and Trumpeting Elephant before continuing cycling to Emperor Tu Duc’s Tomb, one of the most beautifully designed complexes among the tombs of the Nguyen dynasty. Then visit a traditional incense village where you can try your hand at making incense.
Break for lunch at a well-known Vietnamese restaurant, Thien Tam, where you can enjoy the best vegetarian food of Hue.
After lunch, continue cycling to Khai Dinh Tomb along the river with fabulous countryside landscapes. These are the most interesting and unique cycling roads in Hue city. Khai Dinh Tomb is the last destination to visit of the day and then we will cycle back to the city.
The tour ends at your hotel around 5 PM.
- English speaking biking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bike, helmet, tool kit and first aid kit
- Lunch at Thien Tam restaurant
- Dragon boat trip on Perfume river
- Water, snacks, cold towels, soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Travel insurance
- Any personal expenses
- Truck to carry bike: US$40/day
- Mini Van escort: US$50/day
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.