- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the serene Tu Duc Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings
- Take a boat trip on the beautiful Perfume River and stopover at Thien Mu Pagoda
- Explore the historic Imperial City and Emperor's Private Residences
- Enjoy a local lunch
* Visitors are required to wear shirts with sleeves and pants under knees when visiting the Hue Citadel
Pick up at the port, we will depart to Hue to visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. Hue citadel was built from 1804 to 1833 under the Nguyen’s dynasty (the last feudalist kingdom in Vietnam). The grounds of the Imperial City are protected by fortified ramparts 2 kilometers and ringed by a moat. Inside the citadel, there are a lot of different construction works such as: Imperial City gates, Purple Forbidden City, Temples and places of worshipping, pavilions, gardens, etc.
Following the morning activities, we will have a short break for lunch and afterward, we will take a boat trip on the Perfume River with a stopover at Thien Mu pagoda. Considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers. From here, we will go to visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
Go back to the cruise.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Boat trip
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
All cancelation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 90 days before departure: No charges
- From 90 days to 30 days before departure : 10% of the tour
- From 29 days to 7 days before departure : 50% of the tour
- Less than 7 days before departure: 75% of the tour
- No show : 100% of the tour