- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 99
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dakrong Bridge and the Khe Sanh Combat Base
- Ho Chi Minh trails and an ethnic minority village
- Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River
- Doc Mieu and Vinh Loc Tunnels
Around lunch time we will be eating a delicious lunch at Dong Ha.
After lunch we will then follow highway No 1 to visit two parallel bridges, namely the Hien Luong bridge and the Ben Hai River, which existed from the 17th century. We will also be visiting the Doc Mieu and Vinh Moc Tunnels.
After a great day of visiting many famous sites in mid-Vietnam this tour will finally come to an end around 6.30 pm at Hue.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance and Attraction Tickets
- Vehicle for Transport
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationSCHEDULE DETAILS: Duration: 10 hours (approx.) 6.00 am – 6.30 pm. Exact pickup time advised upon reconfirmation. Return point: To your hotel in Hue city NOTES Children from 12yearold are considered adults for admission. Children from 211 years old pay 75% adult price, under 2 free.