- Cooking classes
- City sightseeing
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Learn traditional Vietnamese cooking from a local chef, then enjoy the food!
- Ride a Dragon boat on Perfume river to Thien Mu Pagoda
- Visit Hue city sights, including the Khai Dinh Tomb and the Forbidden City
Next, leave the hustle and bustle of the city and head to Thanh Toan village, a settlement founded in 1741 by military officials under King Le Thanh Tong. The village is home to many historical shrines and ancestral houses of local families. Stop at Thanh Toan eco restaurant for a welcome drink and cooking class with our chef. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese special foods. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked for lunch!
After lunch, visit the ancient national heritage bridge "Thanh Toan Bridge" and an agriculture tools museum, a unique community museum in Vietnam where you'll find farming and fishing tools together with many interesting stories of rural village life.
The last stop of this tour will be Khai Dinh tomb - a visual representation of the decline of Vietnamese culture during the colonial era. Unlike Hue’s other tombs, the grandiose concrete structure, built between 1920 and 1931, is a synthesis of Vietnamese and European elements.
The tour ends at your hotel.
- Transporation by private car
- Boat trip on the Perfume River
- Cooking class fee
- Drinking water
- English speaking guide
- Drinks other than water
- Travel insurance
- Bank transfer or PayPal fee
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.