- Thanh Toan Bridge (Roof-tiled bridge)- an arched wooden bridge, rare and very aesthetic
- Minh Mang Tomb - Consider as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its
- Citadel - This imperial citadel was the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty
- Khai Dinh Tomb - which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture
This tour will help you to not only discover the history, architecture, and the culture of the ancient city of Hue but also explore the daily life of the local people.
The itinerary for this tour is as follows:
07:30 – 08:00am: Your guide and car will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hue city center.
08:30 am: Thanh Toan Bridge (Roof-tiled bridge)- an arched wooden bridge, a rare and the most aesthetically valuable bridge among those of Vietnam
9:30 am: Minh Mang Tomb - Consider as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
10:30 am: Khai Dinh Tomb - which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture
11:30 pm: Nam Giao Esplanade - the place where Nguyen Emperors came to preside over sacrificial offering ceremonies to God.
12:00 am: Lunch at Local Restaurant.
01:15pm: Citadel - Imperial citadel is the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
03: 00 pm: An Hien Garden House - is the most typical house that remains its original and standards of a Garden House in Hue.
03: 30 pm: Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city
04: 00pm: Get dragon boat cruise to see sunset and come back to city.
04:30 pm: Finish the tour. Drop you off at your hotel in Hue city center.
- High quality minivan with A/C
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. We surcharge 10 USD if you stay outside of city center (Ex: Ana Madara Resort, Beach Bar, Hue riverside resort, Pilgrimage Village)
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Pick up from your hotel/stay outside the center of Hue
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Strongly recommended for every one if you have a chance to visit Hue city.”
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.