- Visit the Hue Night Market
- Walk in Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street
- Visit Trang Tien bridge
- Discover Hue by motorbike
Our Hue by night tour will bring you a new look on Hue. Contrary to the inherent peace in the daytime, Hue City becomes bustling and colorful at night. The charismatic Hue culture including the famous Dragon boats gliding on the famous Perfume River is interesting things not to be missed, especially during night.
After seeing the dragon boats we will take dinner. After dinner with continue to the Hue Night Market, where you can choose one of the following special dishes: mussel rice, Hue noodles, pancake (Banh Khoai) and Hue cakes (Beo-Nam-Loc).
We will be exploring by foot the Nguyen Dinh Chieu street to experience nightlife in Hue, watching the color change of the Trang Tien bridge with a cool beer, and enjoying the gently river breezes are moments that the locals are always looking for after a hard working day…
We will guide you through most prestigious, and historical roads in Hue. Discovering Hue by motorbike is one of the most popular uniqueness in Hue by night.
Another special place to visit in this tour is Hue Railway Station. A small corner in Hue City clearly reflects the old culture of the people of Hue in particular, but also the Vietnamese culture in general. Here you will among others experience the unique folklore with smoking pipe, drinking green tea and eating dried watermelon seeds, telling each other stories. Only the short stories will truly make you understand enough about our life in Hue.
The tour lasts about 4 hours. Our maximum group size on this “Hue by night” tour is 15 people.
Experience by motorbike with us to search and know more about the beauty of Hue by night!
The Itinerary is as follows:
- 5:30 pm: Hue lady rider pick you up at your hotel/stay. Gathering at our office to get the details tour program and some specific notes, where after the exploration starts!
- 7:00 pm: Dinner with local food.
- After having dinner, continuing street wear by motorbike.
- Tour ends around 09:30 pm
- Hue Lady Rider accident Insurance
- Free hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks and food
- English speaking guide
- Hue motorbike, fuel, high quality helmet, raincoats (if needed)
- Personal expenses
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.