- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle along the roads and green treelined paths
- Learn about local culture and spiritual values
- Catch a glimpse of the daily life of local people
In the morning, meet your tour guide who will show you how to control your mountain bike on the Hue roads and pathways. After a short warm up, we start our tour by passing busy roads from your hotel to Chợ Cống – Cong Market. Here it's slow riding between the crowded flow of locals, where we'll be able to see the bustling morning market.
Cycle along Nguyen Lo Trach Street, other paths and green fields before we reach Thanh Thuy Chanh village, where we will stop to walk around the village and visit the Communal house, family temples, famous Thanh Toan Bridge, agricultural tool museum.
We will then cycle up Nhu Y River on our return to the city. Here we will stop to visit some pagodas and temples, and you can glimpse the local people working in the flower fields or fishing on the river.
We'll cycle back to your hotel with you at the end of the tour.
- English speaking biking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bike, helmet, tool kit, first aid kit
- Water, snacks, wet tissue, soft drinks and fresh fruits for cycling
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Truck to carry bike: US$40/day
- Mini Van escort: US$50/day
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.