- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Dong Ba market
- Visit Bao Vinh an ancient town
- Visit Sinh Traditional painting village
- Visit Thanh Tien paper flower village
In the morning, meet your tour guide and choose your bike before starting the cycling trip to the traditional craft villages. En route on your bicycle, stop at a number of places to capture snapshots of life and people in the former imperial city. Following your tour guide, you will ride across Truong Tien Bridge and then slowly walk with your bike through the back of Dong Ba market where you will have a chance to explore lots of differences in the shopping habit and food ingredients of Vietnamese.
After about 15 minutes, you will reach a less touristic place named Bao Vinh - an ancient town having houses with over hundreds of years situated a long the narrow street, walking around to learn more about the life and the history of this place before taking a fascinating boat trip across the Perfume river to Tien Non Village.
It is about 20 minutes riding from this point to Sinh village, which is famous for its traditional paper paintings. Head to an artist's house, where you can spend some time talking about this special kind of craft and learn how to make a painting from traditional materials. The artist/teacher will guide you step-by-step to create a one-of-a-kind souvenir to bring back home.
Continue your cycling trip to Thanh Tien village, which is famous for its traditional craft of making paper flowers passed down to generations about four hundred years. The artisan here will teach you how to make the paper lotus with sophisticated steps. You can choose to make paper lotus in any colours: pink for supreme power, white for purity and violet for the beautiful Hue girl in “Áo dài”. Each colour manifests the beauty of the land and people of Hue. Keep the flowers as a special souvenir.
Bid farewell to your hosts, and ride back to the city. Tour ends at your hotel.
- English speaking biking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bike/helmet/tool kit/first aid kit
- Water, snacks, wet tissue, soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Truck to carry bike
- Mini van escort
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.