- Dakrong Bridge and the Khe Sanh Combat Base
- Ho Chi Minh trails and an ethnic minority village
- Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River
- Doc Mieu and Vinh Loc Tunnels
Around lunch time we will be eating a delicious lunch at Dong Ha.
After lunch we will then follow highway No 1 to visit two parallel bridges, namely the Hien Luong bridge and the Ben Hai River, which existed from the 17th century. We will also be visiting the Doc Mieu and Vinh Moc Tunnels.
After a great day of visiting many famous sites in mid-Vietnam this tour will finally come to an end around 6.30 pm at Hue.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance and Attraction Tickets
- Vehicle for Transport
- Personal expenses
- Duration: 10 hours (approx.) 6.00 am – 6.30 pm. Exact pick-up time advised upon reconfirmation.
- Return point: To your hotel in Hue city
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission.
- Children from 2-11 years old pay 75% adult price, under 2 free.