Hue City Culture, History and Heritage Tours 2018/2019
5 Culture, History and Heritage Tours with 5 Reviews
- Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century.
- Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains.
- Learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism.
- Glimpse Vietnam rural life through stories, stops and visits.
- Take a thrilling ride through scenic small country roads on a vintage Vespa scooter.
- Explore lively village markets, communal houses, family temples and places of worship.
- All-encompassing excursion around Hue's most notable sites
- Souvenir shopping at the colorful stalls of Dong Ba Market
- Citadels, squares & gardens of the fortified Imperial City
- Enjoy the majestic My Son Holy Land in Da Nang
- Discover the ancient town of Hoi An with old constructions
- Visit some famous tombs in Hue
- Visit the serene Tu Duc Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings.
- Take a boat trip on the beautiful Perfume River and stopover at Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Explore the historic Imperial City and Emperor's Private Residences.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results