- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 6
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek through one of the most popular trekking routes in the Cordillera Blanca
- Conquer the Punta Union Pass (4,750m)
- Explore Laguna Churup (4450m)
- See the peaks of the Cordillera Blanca Mountains
Grab this opportunity to travel through one of the most popular trekking routes in Peru, the Santa Cruz route. See the mountains of the Cordillera Blanca. Pass through impressive landscapes dominated by uncommonly beautiful mountains, lakes and glaciers.
Hike to Laguna Churup (4450m). Cross the Punta Union Pass, located at an altitude of 4750m. Start your descend only on the fifth, and the last, day of the trek.
Throughout this trek, you will camp at some of the most spectacular locations in the region while enjoying impressive views of Alpamayo, Quitaraju, and Artesonraju (the mountain behind the logo of Paramount Pictures).
This 5-day trip is ideal for those looking for an adventurous challenge and great sceneries of mountains and glaciers without having to push themselves to the absolute limit.
Day 1: Huaraz – Portachuelo Pass – Paria (3 hours of trekking
Day 2: Punta Unión – Taullipampa (6 hours of trekking).
Day 3: Taullipampa - Llamacorral (5 hours of trekking).
Day 4: Llamacaral - Cashapampa – Huaraz (3 hours of trekking).
- Acclimatization tour around Laguna Churup
- Peruvian trekking guide
- Cooks and helpers if at least 6 people book the same departure
- All meals during the trek
- Donkey driver and donkeys
- Camping tents (2 persons in each tent)
- Kitchen equipment
- Transportation to and from Huaraz
- Entrance fees to Huascaran National Park
- International and domestic flights
- Airport transfers
- Exit tax at the airport in Lima
- Travel and health insurance
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Meals in restaurants in Lima and Huaraz
- Accommodation in Lima and Huaraz
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipment
- Doen sleeping bag: S/ 50 per person.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWhat to bring A 40 to 70 liter backpack for all the circuit. Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex of similar). Polar warm clothes (Polartec or similar). Thermal clothing (first layer). Short and long sleeved T-shirts. Trekking shoes. Enough batteries (there is no energy to charge electronic devices in te road). Flip-flops (for showers, rest and river crossing, it it were necessary). Flashlight. Towel. Winter hat and gloves for cold temperatures. Cap to protect yourself from the sun. Sun block. Sunglasses. Camera. Personal first-aid kit. Water bottle (Nalgene or similar). Ziploc bags or similar (to store the garbage). Hiking poles.