- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5760 meters
- Trek difficulty Hard
- See gorgeous views of the Cordillera Blanca
- Enjoy trekking on the Santa Cruz trail
- Climb Mt. Pisco
- Travel through traditional villages and see the Andean life up close
Hit the circuit right away. Travel through mountainous terrain, enjoying stunning views of towering mountains, gushing rivers, lakes and traditional Andean villages along the way. Cross the Punta Union Pass and climb Mt. Pisco.
Don't be nervous if you are not a professional climber. This is an achievable climb for anyone who is well acclimatised and fit. It is a suitable climb for beginners and a rewarding experience for professional climbers. We will drive back to Huaraz at the end of the trip.
Day 1: Huaraz - Cashapampa - Llamacorral
Day 2: Llamacorral - Alpamayo Base Camp - Taullipampa
Day 3: Taullipampa - Punta union pass - Huaripampa
Day 4: Huaripampa - Vaqueria - Yanamachay
Day 5: Yanamachay - Portachuelo Pass - Cebollapampa
Day 6: Cebollapampa - Pisco Base Camp
Day 7: Mt Pisco summit & Huaraz
- Pickup transfer from your hotel to the bus station
- A specialized high mountain guide
- Cooks and porters as well as donkey drivers and donkeys
- A full board service during the trek
- Camping equipment
- Hotel in the city
- Entrance fees to the Huascaran National Park (150.00 soles per person)
- Travel, accident and health insurance
- Horses (in case of an emergency while trekking)
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day
- Personal expenses
- Personal camping and climbing equipment like sleeping bags, climbing boots, crampons, harnesses, ice axes, heat lamp, snow glasses, appropriate clothes, personal medicines, etc
- Save +US$ 52 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.We recommend that you carry the following items: Hikking boots Trekking socks (synthetic fibers) A sun hat and a fleece hat (for a cold weather) Microfibre shirts and thermal Fleece Trekking pants Sunglasses Day Backpack or bags (capacity: 40 liters) A waterproof jacket (Gore-Tex or other) Waterproof Pant (Gore-Tex or other) A waterproof layer of clothes A water bottle Headlamps (with extra batteries and bulbs) Sunscreen (lips and skin) A personal first aid Kit Camera A wash bag and towels Sandals Hiking poles