- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy an amazing panoramic view of the highest tropical peak in the world, Huascaran
- Hike the challenging Punta Union Pass
- Marvel at the impressive Alpamayo Mountain
Experience an incredible trekking adventure on the scenic Cordillera Blanca on this 5-day trip! Get some spectacular views of the snow-capped mountains and the pristine lakes while you hike through the beautiful valleys. Admire the beauties of the Andean landscapes and witness a settlement of farmers.NOTE: The briefing will take place one day before the trek departs at 7:00 pm at Hotel Angeles Inn / Av. Agustin Gamarra nro. 815 - Huaraz. At the briefing, you’ll meet your guide and your fellow trekking companions. We will contact you if there are any changes to the briefing date or time. Don’t forget to tell your destination specialist which hotel you’ll be staying at in Lima.
Day 1: Huaraz - Cebollapampa - Lake 69 - Yuraccorral, Peru
Day 2: Yuraccorral - Portachuelo de Llanganuco - Paria, Peru
Day 3: Paria - Punta Union Pass - Taullipampa, Peru
Day 4: Taullipampa - Alpamayo Lookout - Llamaccorral, Peru
Day 5: Llamaccorral - Cashapampa - Caraz - Huaraz, Peru
- 4N accommodation in double occupancy tents with Thermarest sleeping pads
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- All transportation during the tour (horses and drivers)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Kitchen and dining tents
- Cook and field staff
- Entrance tickets
- Solar energy lamps
- Eco toilets
- Adequate garbage disposal
- First aid kit and oxygen tank
- Travel insurance
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Laundry service
- Sleeping bags (rent available)
- Personal gear
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lake 69 & Santa Cruz Trek 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lake 69 & Santa Cruz Trek 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lake 69 & Santa Cruz Trek 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
What to bring:
- Regular and long wicking first layer for cold weather, like polyester, nylon, or merino wool
- Short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts, breathable fabrics, like nylon and polyester
- Light-colored long-sleeved shirts or t-shirts
- QuickDry Pants, trekking pants, and shorts
- Insulated long-sleeve jacket (fleece, synthetic, down, merino wool)
- Liner gloves, light cap and beany
- Rain jacket (in the rainy season, bring rain pants)
- Breathable sports socks or hiking socks
- Multifunctional headwear (e.g. Buff)
- Waterproof and breathable hiking boots
- Comfortable and lightweight shoes for campsite
- Sleeping Bag (0°/32° to -15°/ 5°) (rent available)
- Day Pack (preferably with rain cover)
- Trekking Poles (available to rent)
- Waterproof duffle bag, sunglasses and headlamp
- Microfiber towel
- Sunblock, lip balm, and insect repellent
- Reusable water bottle or vacuum bottle
- Portable Power Bank (to charge lamps, etc)
- Personal First Aid Kit (recommended)
Though you do need to be in relatively good physical condition, our high-altitude treks do not require that you be a professional trekker or axceptional athlete. Our greatest mission for the trek is to take you on an adventure full of nature and culture. In preparation for your trek, it’s important that you end our briefing where we’ll share tips for acclimatization (you must have to stay one or two days for acclimatization) details of the route (without revealing any of the surprises), and to clear up any doubts that you may have.
The briefing will take place one day before the trek departs at 7:00 pm at Hotel Angeles Inn / Av. Agustin Gamarra nro. 815 - Huaraz. At the briefing, you’ll meet your guide and your fellow trekking companions.
*We will contact you if there are any changes to the briefing date or time. Don’t forget to tell your destination specialist which hotel you’ll be staying at in Lima.
*Please don't forget to send us your signed Waiver of Liability. It is very important that we have all required information from you in the case of an emergency.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols