- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 13 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 6
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the cerulean Laguna 69
- Enjoy splendid views of the Cordillera Blanca, see Mount Huascaran
- Perfect for those wanting to acclimatize before their trek in Peru
Price per person:
S/ 35.00 per person.
4:30 am to 6:00 pm.
13 hours and a half.
Shared transport, spanish guide, first-aid kit and pickup at the hotel (just the city area).
Lunch nor entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children).
What to bring:
Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, warm hat, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, gloves, personal first aid kit, trek poles and 25-liter backpack for the walking during the day.
Not allowed for pregnant women.
Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
Not allowed for people with knee conditions.
Subject to weather conditions.
Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
Low season: S/ 35 per person.
High season, July 15 to August 15: S/ 39 per person.
Easter, April 8 to 12, 2020: S/ 85 per person.
National Holidays, July 27 to 30: S/ 85 per person.
- Transport private to and from the start point
- Trekking guide
- Entrance fees to the Huascaran National Park
- Hotel pick up at 05:00 hours
- First aid kit and oxygen
- English trekking guide
- Private roundtrip transfer
- International and domestic flights
- Airport transfer
- Exit tax at the airport in Lima
- Travel and health insurance
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation fees
- Pick up at the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- Meals other than indicated in the itinerary
- Transfer from the Hotel to the airport and bus station
- Accommodation in Lima or Huaraz
- Personal Expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationFrequently Asked Questions Is there a place where we can buy lunch? Unfortunately, not. For this tour you have to prepare and take with you a box lunch for having lunch in the same place you will visit, enjoying the landscape. Remember bringing your garbage back with you to the city where you can put it where it corresponds. More doubts? Send us your questions at inbox and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.