Huangshan Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
4 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 1 Review
- Visit Hongcun, which provided a setting for Ang Lee’s 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'.
- See houses that were built back in the days of Ming and Qing dynasties.
- Learn more about Chinese architectural styles.
As a setting of Ang Lee’s classic 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', Hongcun was catapulted to ... Read More
- Spend an entire day taking in the vistas from Huangshan Mountain.
- Experience the surreal granite peaks jutting out from cloud seas.
- Accompanied by a professional, English-speaking guide.
Huangshan Mountain is renowned for its four wonders: spectacular granite peaks, odd-shaped pines, hot springs ... Read More
- Visit must-see sites in China: Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Army.
- Cruise on the Huangpu River and take in the impressive skylines of Shanghai.
- Visit Mount Huangshan, one of the most scenic mountains in China.
Join our worry-free small group tour with maximum 18 travelers and there is no shopping ... Read More
- Stay overnight on Mount Huangshan and see the stunning sunset and sunrise.
- Ride a bullet train from and return to Shanghai.
- Visit Tangmo Village, which has a history of over 1000 years.
Explore the beautiful Huangshan and the ancient village of Tangmo from Shanghai in only two ... Read More
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results