- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend an entire day taking in the vistas from Huangshan Mountain
- Experience the surreal granite peaks jutting out from cloud seas
- Accompanied by a professional, Englishspeaking guide
It can boast not only of its magnificence but also its abundant resources and great zoological diversity — for which it has been listed as a Unesco World Natural and Cultural Heritage Site. On this guided group tour, spend a full day discovering the spectacular vistas and attraction of Huangshan.
At 7:30 am, the tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point: Huangshan International Hotel Lobby (No. 31 Huashan Road, Tunxi District, Huangshan). Meet your guide and take a comfortable coach to Huangshan Mountain scenic area.
Upon arrival, take Yungu cable car up to the mountain (the cable car fee of CNY 80.00 per person is at your own expense) as the magnificent scenery slowly reveals itself the higher you go. Proceed to the Beihai Scenic Area, the Beginning-to-Believe Peak, the Black Tiger Pine and the Flower Grown out of a Writing Brush Rock, among others.
In the afternoon, continue to explore the famous sites on Huangshan Mountain, like the Flying Stone, a 39-feet-high, 8-meter-long and about 360-ton piece of rock balanced on a tiny flat ledge; Cloud-dispersing Pavilion, a good place to admire the absurd stones, cloud sea, strange peaks and deep valley; and Xihai Grand Canyon.
Afterwards, descend the mountain by foot or take Yungu cable car down at your own expense. To conclude the trip, the tour guide will transfer you back to Huangshan city and drop you off at the original departure point.
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee of Huangshan
- Cable car tickets
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationA current valid passport is required on the day of the travel. The duration of transfer is an approximate and will depend on the traffic condition. Please provide your hotel name, address and phone number at time of booking.