- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- ORIENTATION of Honolulu, KailuaKona
- SEE magnificent Manta Rays in Keauhou Bay while you dine oceanside.
- VISIT Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui
The highlights of Hawaii-trendy Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and volcanic energy at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park-are yours to discover on this island hop in Pacific paradise.
Day 1: Arrive Honolulu, Oahu Waikiki (2 Nights)
Day 2: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Sightseeing
Day 3: Oahu Kona Keauhou Bay, Hawaii (2 Nights)
Day 4: Kona Free Time
Day 5: Keauhou Bay Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Hilo Kaanapali Beach, Maui (3 Nights)
Day 6: Maui Sightseeing
Day 7: Maui Free Time
Day 8: Depart Maui
- 7 breakfasts
- 2 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Your choice of three hotel categories: Moderate, First Class and Premier accommodation including two-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Aloha Welcome with a flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1
- A Trafalgar Bonus - All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo and Hilo-Kahului including all airport transfers
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Honolulu and from Maui are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hawaiian Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hawaiian Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 24 March 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Hawaiian Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hawaiian Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.