- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Honolulu, KailuaKona
- VISIT Pearl Harbor, Pali Lookout, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui, Waimea Canyon, Grove Farm Sugar Plantation
- SEE the powerful Ocean waves on the North Shore of Oahu
The highlights of Hawaii-trendy Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and volcanic views at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park-are yours to discover on this island hop in Pacific paradise.
Day 1: Arrive Honolulu, Oahu – Waikiki (4 Nights)
Day 2: Oahu Sightseeing
Day 3: Honolulu Free Time
Day 4: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Sightseeing
Day 5: Oahu – Kona – Keauhou Bay, Hawaii (2 Nights)
Day 6: Kona Free Time
Day 7: Keauhou Bay – Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – Hilo – Kaanapali Beach, Maui (3 Nights)
Day 8: Maui Sightseeing
Day 9: Maui Free Time
Day 10: Maui – Lihue, Kauai (3 Nights)
Day 11: Kauai Sightseeing
Day 12: Kauai Free Time
Day 13: Depart Kauai
- Your choice of three hotel categories: Moderate, First Class and Premier accommodation including two-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 12 breakfasts
- 2 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Aloha Welcome with a flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1
- A Trafalgar Bonus - All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo, Hilo-Kahului and Kahului-Lihue including all airport transfers
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Honolulu and from Lihue are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hawaii Four Island tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 137+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hawaii Four Island tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 27 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Hawaii Four Island tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hawaii Four Island tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.