- Immerse yourself in Hong Kong’s journey from traditional fishing harbour to international financial powerhouse.
- See Hong Kong’s unique juxtaposition of traditional and modern lifestyles and architecture, and explore its multicultural neighbourhoods.
- Explore Hollywood Road, home to many of Hong Kong's antique shops, and Cat Street, a former black market turned open-air curio market.
|Aug 18||10+ seats left|
|Aug 22||10+ seats left|
- Wind your way through one of the world’s most densely populated neighbourhoods as you explore Hong Kong’s bustling markets with a local by your side.
- Stop to smell the sweet aromas from the flower market stalls.
- Shop for bargains at the city’s favourite street market .
|Aug 14||Only 10 seats left|
|Aug 19||Only 7 seats left|
- Learn about Hong Kong’s ties to the British monarchy at Possession Point.
- Walk the Dr.
- Admire historic Western colonial architecture in old Victoria City and gain an insight into how these buildings are being re-used and re-purposed. .
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 76 3.5 hours View Tour
|Aug 20||10+ seats left|
|Aug 23||10+ seats left|
- Partake in a Hong Kong tradition with a visit to the famous Temple Night Market.
- Enjoy the spectacular lit-up skyline of Hong Kong from a secret vantage point.
- Visit the dizzying ‘Fifth Avenue of Hong Kong’ where international fashion houses dominate the strip (and attract queues of trendhunters).
Highlights30% off Today
- Explore Beijing's Forbidden City and hutongs..
- Walk the Great Wall..
- Trek through rice terraces..
15 day walking tour to Beijing, Gubeikou and 5 other destinations travelling through China and Hong Kong. Read More
SavingUS$ 605From US$ 1,999 US$ 1,394 15 days View Tour
|Aug 17||Only 2 seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 9 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results