First, you will go to the Turbojet port to take the ship to Macau.
Upon arrival at Macau, you will visit Na Tcha Temple, which is built in 1888. It is a Buddhist and Taoist temple in Macau dedicated to the worship of the deity Na Tcha.
The next stop is Museum of Macau and Mount Fortress. The museum is located in Mount Fortress and was built by the Jesuits in the 17th Century. Here you could find the old history not only for Macau, but also for the world.
In the noon, a set lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
A-Ma Temple, situated on the southwest tip of the Macau Peninsula, is one of the oldest and most famous Taoist temples in Macau. Built in 1488, the temple is dedicated to Matsu, the goddess of seafarers and fishermen.
After lunch, you will walk around the section of the Old City Wall and have a chance to close to Macau Tower. Macau Tower is a 338-meter TV tower located in Macau. It was created by the architecture firm of Craig Craig Moller.
Before going back to Hong Kong, a visit to Casino is also included.
After sightseeing, you will take turbojet back to Hong Kong port.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for hotels in downtown Hong Kong hotel.
- Sightseeing program as indicated for seat-in-coach tour in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable.
- Accommodation cost.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
- For uptown hotel, extra money will be charged.
- Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion.