- Enjoy some contemplation in the Po Lin Monastery
- Dine on a traditional vegetarian Chinese lunch
- Return via the amazing Skyrail cable car high above Tung Chung
Today you'll be transferred to a land of lush valleys, soaring mountains and spiritual enlightenment on Hong Kong's largest island. During the day, you'll be transferred by high speed ferry to Lantau Island, then head by bus to Cheung Sha Beach. Here, you'll see traditional houses built on stilts, and lovely mountain scenery.
From the fishing village up to the mountains, we'll stop at Ngong Ping Plateau, with its incredible Buddha majestically overlooking the valley bellow. You'll enjoy a guided tour of the Po Lin Monastery before heading to the Wisdom path for an ancient prayer. There is a vegetarian meal served at the monastery, followed by an optional visit to the Ngong Ping Village.
After your meditations here, we'll end with a jaw-dropping ride abroad the Skyrail cable car, which offers unparalleled views of Tung Chung.
- A vegetarian lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional local guide
- All transportation by an air-conditioned bus
- Additional drinks