- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit adorable pandas & see the terracotta warriors
- Camp at the incredible Great Wall of China
- Go on an exhilarating bamboo rafting trip in Yangshuo
- Learn awesome kungfu moves at the Shaolin Monastery
Join this 17-day tour to discover the best of Beijing, hike and camp out under the stars on the Great Wall, see the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, marvel at the pandas in Chengdu, and much more!
Day 1: Hong Kong, China
Day 2: Hong Kong-Yangshuo, China
Day 3-5: Yangshuo, China
Day 6: Yangshuo-Guilin-Chengdu
Day 7: Chengdu, China
Day 8: Chengdu, China
Day 9: Chendgu-Xi'an, China
Day 10: Xi'an, China
Day 11: Xi'an, China
Day 12: Xi'an-Deng Feng, China
Day 13: Deng Deng Feng-Zhengzhou-Beijing, China
Day 14: Beijing-Great Wall, China
Day 15: Great Wall-Beijing, China
Day 16: Beijing, China
Day 17: Beijing, China
- 13 nights in hostels & camping + 3 overnight trains
- All transport between cities and included activities
- Bullet train Hong Kong - Yangshuo
- Overnight train Yangshuo - Chengdu
- Overnight train Chengdu - Xi’an
- Bus Xi’an - Deng Feng
- Bus Deng Feng - Zhengzhou
- Overnight train Zhengzhou-Beijing
- Roundtrip bus Beijing-the Great Wall
- English-speaking Adventure Leaders
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel/Medical insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hong Kong to Beijing Group Adventure 17D/16N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 February 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hong Kong to Beijing Group Adventure 17D/16N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hong Kong to Beijing Group Adventure 17D/16N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, tours in China have been temporarily suspended until late April 2020. With that being said, we still recommend waiting to travel to China until July 2020.