- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Visit adorable pandas & see the terracotta warriors
- Camp at the incredible Great Wall of China
- Go on an exhilarating bamboo rafting trip in Yangshuo
- Learn awesome kungfu moves at the Shaolin Monastery
Join this 17-day tour to discover the best of Beijing, hike and camp out under the stars on the Great Wall, see the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, marvel at the pandas in Chengdu, and much more!
We didn't visit a cave, as was mentioned and I was under the impression we would visit the lakes by ourselves by spending some free hours there, but instead we were driven around from one lake to the other. This isn't a bad thing, as we got to see way more than expected, but it would've been nice to know how the day was going to go in advance.”
Day 1: Hong Kong, China (Day 1: Hong Kong, China)
Day 2: Hong Kong-Yangshuo, China (Day 2: Hong Kong-Yangshuo, China)
Day 3-5: Yangshuo, China (Day 3-5: Yangshuo, China)
Day 6: Yangshuo-Guilin-Chengdu (Day 6: Yangshuo-Guilin-Chengdu)
Day 7: Chengdu, China (Day 7: Chengdu, China)
Day 8: Chengdu, China (Day 8: Chengdu, China)
Day 9: Chendgu-Xi'an, China (Day 9: Chendgu-Xi'an, China)
Day 10: Xi'an, China (Day 10: Xi'an, China)
Day 11: Xi'an, China (Day 11: Xi'an, China)
Day 12: Xi'an-Deng Feng, China (Day 12: Xi'an-Deng Feng, China)
Day 13: Deng Deng Feng-Zhengzhou-Beijing, China (Day 13: Deng Deng Feng-Zhengzhou-Beijing, China)
Day 14: Beijing-Great Wall, China (Day 14: Beijing-Great Wall, China)
Day 15: Great Wall-Beijing, China (Day 15: Great Wall-Beijing, China)
Day 16: Beijing, China (Day 16: Beijing, China)
Day 17: Beijing, China (Day 17: Beijing, China)
- 13 nights in hostels & camping + 3 overnight trains
- All transport between cities and included activities
- Bullet train Hong Kong - Yangshuo
- Overnight train Yangshuo - Chengdu
- Overnight train Chengdu - Xi’an
- Bus Xi’an - Deng Feng
- Bus Deng Feng - Zhengzhou
- Overnight train Zhengzhou-Beijing
- Roundtrip bus Beijing-the Great Wall
- English-speaking Adventure Leaders
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel/Medical insurance
- Optional gratuities
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 90 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 60 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 515 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 16 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Hong Kong to Beijing Group Adventure 17D/16N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hong Kong to Beijing Group Adventure 17D/16N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.