- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the Shaolin Temple on the holy mountain of Song Shan.
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Beijing.
- Explore the ancient city of Xi'an and sing your heart out during a private karaoke session.
- Taste the spicy food Chengdu is known for.
Now's the time to explore China on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Soak in the vibrant pulse of China with like-minded travel buddies with a thirst for adventure. Enjoy 14 days of access to China's major sights and out-of-the-way gems with the freedom to choose those that are up your alley. Get familiar with bustling Beijing, have close encounters with pandas in Chengdu, opt to visit the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an, and learn about kung fu at the Shaolin Temple. It's an experience so rich and incredible, you'll run out of hashtags once you get to posting.
Day 1: Hong Kong
Day 2: Hong Kong/Yangshuo
Day 3: Yangshuo
Day 4: Yangshuo
Day 5: Yangshuo/Chengdu
Day 6: Chengdu
Day 7: Chengdu/Xi'an
Day 8: Xi'an
Day 9: Xi'an/Luoyang
Day 10: Luoyang/Song Shan
Day 11: Song Shan/Beijing
Day 12: Beijing
Day 13: Beijing
Day 14: Beijing
- Hotel (9 nts), Hostel (standard twin/single) (3 nts), guesthouse (1 nts)
No meals included
Note: Allow USD355-465 for meals not included.
- Local bus, train, private vehicle.
- English-speaking Chinese CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Yangshuo
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Private Karaoke Session, Xi'an
- Your Discover Moment: Beijing
- Song Shan Hike
- Shaolin Temple Visit
- Orientation walk in Xi'an
- One drink and karaoke session in Xi'an
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Hong Kong and from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hong Kong to Beijing: Food Stalls & Waterfalls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hong Kong to Beijing: Food Stalls & Waterfalls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hong Kong to Beijing: Food Stalls & Waterfalls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hong Kong to Beijing: Food Stalls & Waterfalls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.