- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Visit the Shaolin Temple on the holy mountain of Song Shan.
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Beijing.
- Explore the ancient city of Xi'an and sing your heart out during a private karaoke session.
- Taste the spicy food Chengdu is known for.
Soak in the vibrant pulse of China with others that share your appetite for adventure. Enjoy 14 days of access to China's major sights and out-of-the-way gems with the freedom to choose those that interest you. Get familiar with bustling Beijing, have close encounters with pandas in Chengdu, opt to visit the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an, and learn about kung fu at the Shaolin Temple. It's an experience so rich and incredible, you may not want to come back home.
Day 1: Hong Kong
Day 2: Hong Kong/Yangshuo
Day 3: Yangshuo
Day 4: Yangshuo
Day 5: Yangshuo/Chengdu
Day 6: Chengdu
Day 7: Chengdu/Xi'an
Day 8: Xi'an
Day 9: Xi'an/Luoyang
Day 10: Luoyang/Song Shan
Day 11: Song Shan/Beijing
Day 12: Beijing
Day 13: Beijing
Day 14: Beijing
- Hotel (9 nts), Hostel (standard twin/single) (3 nts), guesthouse (1 nts)
No meals included
Note: Allow USD355-465 for meals not included.
- Local bus, train, private vehicle.
- English-speaking Chinese CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Yangshuo
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Xi'an
- Your Discover Moment: Beijing
- Song Shan Hike
- Shaolin Temple Visit
- Orientation walk in Xi'an
- One drink and karaoke session in Xi'an
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Hong Kong and from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hong Kong to Beijing: Food Stalls & Waterfalls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 54 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 36 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Hong Kong to Beijing: Food Stalls & Waterfalls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hong Kong to Beijing: Food Stalls & Waterfalls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.