- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the stunning Stanley Street which was first built in the late 19th century
- Check out spectacular views of Hong Kong and the waterfront from Victoria Peak
- Private tour
Later on, go to West Point and Lascar Row. The West Point is a point of land on Hong Kong Island located at the shore off Pokfulam Road and Queen's Road West since 18th century, and you can see lots of antiques shops with copper mirrors, electric fans, jade gems, watches, ancient coins, Qing dynasty vases and when you get to Lascar Row. Then, visit Yau Ma Tei and Lee Cheng Uk Han Tomb Museum.
Yau Ma Tei is a beautiful ancient village since the 18th century, and when you go inside the Lee Cheng Uk Han Tomb Museum, several photographs of the village can be seen. The tomb's structure and layout are shown with models and plans, which was dated from the inscriptions on the bricks. It includes cooking utensils, food containers, storage jars and models as well as bowls and basins since 1700 years ago. Finally, return back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (within the downtown area of Hong Kong)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.