- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bright lights of Hong Kong
- Active adventure in Yangshuo
- Rural landscapes of Fujian
- Cute Pandas
This great budget tour of China winds its way through the west of the country from the sky scrapers of Hong Kong, through stunning rural China, to the bustling capital of Beijing.
Our budget tour of China starts in lively and crowded Hong Kong before heading out to the stunning rural landscapes of Yangshuo. Surrounded by towering karst mountain and fertile valleys, the area is an adventure playground with plenty of fun activities on offer. Next it's on to Chengdu for an unforgettable encounter with the iconic panda bear.
Our next stop is Xi'an, rich in history & culture, and home of the world famous Terracotta Warriors. Then it's on to birthplace of kung fu for some martial arts training with the famous Shaolin monks.
Our final stop is bustling Beijing and a chance to visit the impressive Great Wall of China.
Day 1 : Meet in Hong Kong
Day 2 : Yangshuo, bamboo raft cruise
Day 3 : Yangshuo, cooking course
Day 4 : Yangshuo, free day (optional excursions available)
Day 5 : Yangshuo, train to Chengdu
Day 6 : Chengdu, blind massage option & Chinese lesson
Day 7 : Chengdu, Panda breeding centre
Day 8 : Chengdu, free time then train to Xi'an
Day 9 : Xi'an, optional cycling tour
Day 10 : Xi'an, Terracotta Warriors tour
Day 11 : Dengfeng, optional kung fu lesson & show
Day 12 : Dengfeng (optional excursions available), overnight train to Beijing
Day 13 : Arrive in Beijing, Mandarin Challenge & Great Wall
Day 14 Beijing (optional excursions available), free day
Day 15 : Beijing, tour ends
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary in basic hostels
- All transport and transfers in trains, buses & public transport
- Sightseeing tours as detailed in the itinerary
- Entry fees to included activities
- Bilingual adventure leaders
- International flights (available on request)
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Airport arrival & departure transfer service (optional on request)
- All meals
- Optional activies
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tour guide tips
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70 today.
- Save US$ 47+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of China tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 09 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of China tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of China tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.