- Visit Hong Kong's Golden Bauhinia Plaza
- See Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay and the floating village of Aberdeen
- Take an optional 25-minute sampan tour from Aberdeen
We’ll visit “Golden Bauhinia Plaza,” which commemorates the “forever-blooming” bauhinia. The bauhinia was a gift to the people of Hong Kong from the people of China to mark the return of Hong Kong to the Chinese motherland after 156 years.
The tour includes a visit to Victoria Peak, where you will enjoy superb panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and the Kowloon Peninsula. We’ll stop at Repulse Bay, where you’ll see the huge statues of Tin Hau, the Goddess of the Sea. This site looks out over the most popular and accessible beach on Hong Kong Island. We’ll then head to Aberdeen to visit to the floating fishing village there.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance tickets to places of interest
- Food and drinks
- Optional sampan tour