Then you'll pass picturesque Repulse Bay on the way to your next destination, the famous fishing village of Aberdeen. Here you'll see Hong Kong's junk-dwelling floating community still very much a part of Hong Kong life.
Next you'll visit the famous Stanley Market, where you can pick up bargains at just a fraction of the price in town. Your tour of Hong Kong Island concludes with a short visit to a prestigious jewelry factory, where craftsmen fashion meticulous works of art from gold and gems.
Drop at hotel in city downtown area.
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
-Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference. Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver: $4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.