- Day trip from Hong Kong to historic Macau, a Portuguese colony in China for 500 years
- Visit St. Paul's Ruins, built by a team of Italian and Japanese Jesuits more than 300 year
- At the end of the day, try your luck in the Nam Van Lake Casino
- Dine on a tasty local lunch along the way
We then take you to the Ruins of Sao Paolo, a 16th century church built by Italian and Japanese Jesuits looking to call Macau their home. Walk thorough the doors for a spectacular example of Eastern and Western synergy. Then it's time for a visit to the Penha Hill Church, a graceful and beautiful 17th century structure first built as a part of the Guia Fort. Finally, head to Nam Van Lake to try your luck in the casino.
- Lunch will be served enroute.
- All transportation by an air-conditioned bus
- Drinks are not included