- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit a panda breeding centre.
- Enjoy a calligraphy lesson.
- Float along the Li River.
- See thousands of buddhas at the Yungang Grottoes.
There may be two sides to every coin, but there sure are a heck of a lot more to China. This staggering adventure gets you to as many of those sides as we can possibly fit into 20 days (wow!). Bright-lights-big-city Hong Kong? Check. Terracotta warrior staring contest? Check. Giant panda ogling? Remote village cycling? Mountain monasteries and Forbidden City? Oh yes and so much more. Don't just get to China; get inside what makes it drive the 21st century, starting right here, right now.
Day 1: Hong Kong
Day 2: Hong Kong/Yangshuo
Day 3: Yangshuo
Day 4: Yangshuo
Day 5: Yangshuo/Lijiang
Day 6: Lijiang/Yongsheng County
Day 7: Yongsheng County/Lijiang
Day 8: Lijiang
Day 9: Lijiang/Dali
Day 10: Dali
Day 11: Dali/Chengdu
Day 12: Chengdu/Xi'an
Day 13: Xi'an
Day 14: Xi'an/Pingyao
Day 15: Pingyao/Datong
Day 16: Datong/Datong
Day 17: Datong/Beijing
Day 18: Beijing
Day 19: Beijing
Day 20: Beijing
- Hotels (14 nts), guesthouses (4 nts), sleeper train (1 nts).
Note: Allow USD530-690 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, private vehicle, plane.
- English-speaking Chinese CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Jia Community Restaurant, Yangshuo
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Hands-On Moment: Traditional Paper-Cut Class, Pingyao
- Li River boat ride
- Orientation walk in Lijiang and Dali
- Tiger Leaping Gorge Trek (2 days)
- Panda Breeding Centre visit
- Calligraphy class
- Forbidden City visit and Great Wall Mutianyu excursion
- Hanging Temple visit
- Yungang Grottoes visit
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Hong Kong and from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Hong Kong to Beijing Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 85 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 21 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Hong Kong to Beijing Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Hong Kong to Beijing Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.