- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hong Kong Orientation tour plus plenty of time to explore this bustling metropolis
- Yangshuo Float through dramatic karst scenery on the Li River
- Xian Meet the incredible 'Terracotta Army'
- Beijing Explore Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
Combine an in-depth tour of China's highlights with a week walking on some of the lesser known parts of the Great Wall, including stunning and quiet sections. Our journey through China includes the imperial palaces of Beijing and the Terracota warriors amongst many others. Hong Kong - Explore this bustling metropolis, an interesting mixture of modern life and ancient traditions Xian - Visit the Terracotta Army of Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi and admire the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda The Great Wall- Walk on lesser known parts of China's iconic wall, including Dragon's Head, where it meets the sea
1.Cycling down from mount Nebo
2.Cycling the kings highway
3.The off road cycling in the desert
4.The coffee demonstration in the camp
5. The church in Madaba
While some of this was due to weather and so out of your control it wasnt clear what we got instead to replace these missed experiences.
Day 1 : Join trip in Hong Kong
Day 2 : Discover the sights of Hong Kong; optional ride on the Victoria PeakTram
Day 3 : Continue exploring Hong Kong; overnight train to Guilin
Day 4 : Boat trip on the Li River to Yangshuo
Day 5 : Free time in Yangshuo; catch flight to Xian
Day 6 : In Xian; visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Day 7 : Explore the Terracotta Army; overnight train to Beijing
Day 8 : Join trip in Beijing
Day 9 : Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
Day 10 : Drive to Shanhaiguan where Great Wall reaches the sea
Day 11 : Trek on Great Wall to Jiaoshan Pass; drive to Panjiakou
Day 12 : Boat trip by the Wall, walk at Luowenyou
Day 13 : Visit Eastern Qing Tombs; trek on Wall to Huangyaguan
Day 14 : Drive to Gubeikou; beacon tower walk to Jinshanling
Day 15 : Trek on Great Wall towards Simatai; return to Jinshanling
Day 16 : Return to Beijing; optional visit to Summer Palace
Day 17 : Trip ends in Beijing
- 12 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple overnight train
- 1 night simple hotel
- 2 nights comfortable guesthouse
- 17 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Bus, Boat, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Hong Kong and from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this China Highlights + Walk the Great Wall tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 175 today.
- Save US$ 116+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this China Highlights + Walk the Great Wall tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 333 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 07 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
China Highlights + Walk the Great Wall tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this China Highlights + Walk the Great Wall tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.