- Sightseeing tour
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stay in casa particulares & experience the local way of living
- Salsa capital Santiago de Cuba
- Tropical little town Baracoa
- Holguin, a city with their own beer brewery
The journey starts in Holguin. There is a variety of landscapes; high mountains, amazing nature and beautiful beaches. Holguin has pioneering good restaurants and it is a city that loves its own beer. Your journey is going further to despite the idyllic location; Baracoa. This tropical little town is wonderful, surrounded by amazing nature and not to mention the best chocolate of the island.
Next stop is the undeniable prettiness of the province of Santiago de Cuba. Experience here the gritty street-based rumba drummer on the street and learn more about the history the city breathes.
End your trip in marvellous Guardalavaca. Find the perfect spot to settle down for a couple of days. Relax, go for a swim and relive your incredible trip.
During your travels, you will stay in cosy family run Casas Particulares. It is a great opportunity to get to know the daily life of the Cuban People. The owners of the casas love to share their tips for hidden gems and other recommendations. Can you imagine having lunch in unique spots and zipping on your cocktail in a local bar.
Day 1: Holguin
Day 2: Holguin
Day 3: Baracoa
Day 4: Baracoa
Day 5: Baracoa
Day 6: Santiago de Cuba
Day 7: Santiago de Cuba
Day 8: Santiago de Cuba
Day 9: Guardalavaca
Day 10: Guardalavaca
Day 11: Holguin
- 10x Breakfast
- Private pickup and drop off services to and from Holguin airport
- Accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- Private transfer to all destinations
- English-speaking tour guides at destinations as per the itinerary
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Santiago - Salsa workshop
- Optional tours are not included in the tour price
- International flights
- Tourist visas
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.