- Centuries-old architecture on UNESCO-listed ancient streets
- Opportunity to hunt for bargains at Hoi An Ancient Town
- Enjoy free time shopping in the old town
- Learn about the heritage of both international and indigenous cultures in the ancient port
Spend the morning exploring the ancient city of Hoi An, a well-preserved South-East Asian trading port. Wander along the UNESCO-listed streets while you learn from a knowledgeable local guide about the port's rich international heritage, evident in its centuries-old architecture.
Walk along the narrow streets lined on either side by ancient houses with clear Chinese, Japanese, French, and European architectural influences. Learn about the heritage of both international and indigenous cultures in the ancient port.
Visit a number of prominent sites, including the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, and the Chinese-style Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall. Walk through the local fish market and enjoy free time shopping in the old town.
At the end of the tour, your guide walks with you back to your hotel.
- English-speaking guide
- All entrancee fees
- Personal items and souvenirs
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.