- Food tour
- Motorcycle tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride a bike through rural Vietnam, cycling past emerald rice paddies
- Explore the villages surrounding Hoi An and meet friendly local villagers
- Cruise along the Thu Bon River and see the sparkling lights of Hoi An
- Feast on a sunset barbecue on boat, devouring local specialties as the sun goes down
This cycle/cruise combo deal is undoubtedly one of the coolest ways to tour Hoi An. Start with a casual cycle through emerald green rice paddies and villages, then board a boat for a sunset barbecue.
Take to the streets and the waterways to discover the charm of one of Vietnam’s most loved towns. On this unique boat and bike tour in Hoi An you will escape the hustle and bustle, weaving through the backstreets to reach the country lanes that lie outside the town’s borders.
Start your Hoi An tour with the bike portion, and follow country laneways to reach some of the villages that are dotted throughout the region, stopping to talk to the locals and learn more about life in this part of Vietnam. We will cycle to a farming area called Tra Que Vegetable Village, which supplies organic veggies for all of Hoi An and nearby areas.
Pass emerald rice paddies, snaking waterways and plenty of waving children as you discover some of the beautiful landscapes found in this region. On the way, we also stop for a drink to cool off from the heat.
Next up, your Hoi An boat tour! Follow your guide to the banks of the Thu Bon River to take to the waterways and discover even more of the area. Cruise along the river while enjoying a barbecue feast that awaits on board. Enjoy local specialties and watch as the sun sets over the river, with bobbing local fishing boats adding to the atmosphere.
Relax and watch the last of the sun’s rays disappear behind the rice paddies before heading back to Hoi An. See the twinkling lights of the city appear as you approach the dock, before heading through the bustling waterfront crowds to head back into town. This unique Hoi An bike and boat tour comes to an end back in the heart of the town.
- BBQ dinner on the boat
- Local English speaking guide
- boat trip along the Thu Bon River
- Bike and helmet rental
- One local drink.
- Tra Que entrance
- Items of a personal nature
- tips/gratuities for guide
- additional food and drinks.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Hoi An Boat & Bike with sunset BBQ tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 June 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hoi An Boat & Bike with sunset BBQ tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hoi An Boat & Bike with sunset BBQ tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Front entrance of Hoian Post Office, 6 Tran Hung Dao street, HoianMeeting end point :
Bach Dang Boat Dock by Hoian MarketCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.