- Photography tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- Discover and capture on film the essence of Hoi An
- Watch fishermen and farmers working the land and sea to bring home food for their family
- View amazing landscapes and scenery verdant rice paddies
- Explorer verdant rice paddies tended to by conical hat wearing farmers, fisherman bringing
Start the tour with an early pick-up to go to the Cua Dai Port before sunrise. Take the boat to Duy Hai for a nice view of many fishnets. We will also have a chance to watch the fishermen bring their catch from a night at sea on the river’s delta where the river meets the ocean. Discover amazing scenery, river landscapes and portraits of the local people at sunrise time. You can enjoy the atmosphere at the small rural village with immense paddy fields, garden houses, small roads and rivers. All make up a rustic and simple picture of rural life at the beginning of the day. Visit Duy Hai Fish Market before heading back to Hoi An Old Town to absorb the peaceful atmosphere and take beautiful photos of the town in the early morning while enjoying a local coffee.
Get picked up at the hotel to go Tra Que Village. While walking through beautiful fields and vegetable gardens, you will have an introduction to the village. We will capture the moments the farmers working on the rice paddies with the sunset reflecting off their hats and villagers heading home. Take a rest to enjoy delicious coffee on the riverside. Focusing on farm life, we will travel by boat to a village surrounded by the Thu Bon River. Follow the guide and capture what Vietnam is really about.
Level: The tour can be joined by both beginner and professional photographers and is adaptable to all kinds of cameras.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (except South Hoi An area)
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Cameras and related equipment
- Pick up at hotels or resorts in South Hoi An area
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
All cancellation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 24 hours before departure: 100% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.