- Hit up the local eateries for Hoi An snacks
- Delve into central market for the real flavours of Hoi An
- Be served up a treat with dessert in a local’s own home
Hundreds of street carts sell all types of local delights, so it’s lucky your awesome local guide can walk you through all the must-try flavours. But don’t eat too much, as we will slink off into the tiny Hoi An alleys to locate one of our favourite hidden restaurants, where we can sample the delicious deep fried wontons and white rose dumplings that put the area on the map. We will continue on, with a little time to digest as we break to see a thousand year-old well.
Finally, to complete an awesome evening, after a try of a vegetarian buffet, it is time to stop in at the home of a local resident for some tasty sweet dessert. It really doesn’t get more authentic than this, and you will finish up back on the streets enjoying a coffee or a cold beer and looking back on an awesome Hoi An eating experience.
- Local english-speaking guide
- All food items indicated in the itinerary
- One bottle of water
- One coffee or beer.
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for local guide
- hoi an ancient town ticket 120.000vnd or 6usd/person. (the hoi an centre for cultural heritage management and preservation requires visitors to purchase an entrance ticket for hoi an’s old quarter. you will need to have this entrance ticket before joining the tour
- And we request that you bring it with you on your hoi an food adventure tour in case local authorities check.)
Child Policy: Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.