- A guided tour to the most important heritage buildings in Hoi An Ancient Town
- Admire the unique architecture and learn the history behind them
- Visit the home of a local craftsman to learn about the ancient art of lantern-making
- Visit one of the foremost examples of Hinduism in south East Asia
- See the burial site of Champa royalties in My Son's site of Champa temples
- Take boat-trip back to Hoi An and visit traditional Kim Bong Carpentry village on the way
- Explore Hoi An through a treasure hunt team challenge
- Visit Hoi An’s countryside learning about history, culture and traditions the fun way
- After exploring the beautiful countryside, take a lunch break in a lovely Hoi An town
- Visit Da Nang to explore the stunning natural caves and mysterious pagodas
- Cross the Thuan Phuoc Bridge - the longest suspension bridge in Viet Nam
- Learn about the ancient and fascinating Champa Kingdom
- Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century
- Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains
- Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history this sanctuary of Hinduism
- Pedal past classic vistas of rice paddies
- Learn about the cultivation of vegetables and their use in traditional Vietnamese medicine
- Roll your sleeves up and help the farmers work their land
- Take a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village
- Cycle through verdant countryside filled with bamboo and tea plantations
- Learn about local plants, herbs and vegetables, then have a go at planting some
- The walk is a fascinating sightseeing experience in the compact heritage town of Hoi An.
- Visit the iconic Japanese Bridge, the only tile-roof-covered bridge outside of Japan.
- Admire the grand ornamentation of ancient Chinese Assembly Halls.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results