- Active and outdoor
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 11
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore some of Tasmania’s most magnificent scenery on foot, walking past the Remarkable Cave, Maingon Blowhole, Mt Brown and the secluded and beautiful Crescent Beach.
- Stay in the fascinating village of Port Arthur, a small place with a big history. A former penal colony, there are a wealth of stories to uncover here.
- Hike to the unusual, jagged spires of Cape Raoul, taking in showstopping views of Mt Brown, Arthurs Peak, Mt Fortescue and the soaring cliffs of Cape Pillar along the way.
- Venture through gorgeous woodland dotted with wildflowers to come upon the dramatic dolerite columns of Cape Hauy which plunge into a wild sea below.
Remote, rugged and totally remarkable – the south east of Tasmania has an undeniable allure. Jumping off from your base in historic Port Arthur, walk a section of the celebrated Three Capes Track and explore the scenery that surrounds it. From soaring, jagged cliffs to sand dunes and secluded bays, this corner of the island offers so much to the curious explorer. Trek to the serrated spires of Cape Raoul, pass by caves and blowholes on your way to Mt Brown’s summit, chill out on Crescent Beach and hike to the dramatic dolerite columns of Cape Hauy. Prepare for a matchless encounter with some of Australia’s most awe-inspiring landscapes.
Hobart / Port Arthur
Cape Raoul Track / Port Arthur
Cape Hauy Track / Port Arthur
Crescent Bay / Port Arthur / Hobart
- Hotel (3 Nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Hobart - Art Mob Gallery
- Three Capes - Packed Lunch
- Three Capes - Cape Raoul Trail
- Three Capes - Cape Huay Trail
- Three Capes - Remarkable Cave to Mt Brown Walk
- Three Capes - Tasmanian Devil Unzoo
- Any international flights to/from Hobart are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walk Tasmania's Three Capes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 52 today.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walk Tasmania's Three Capes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 November 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walk Tasmania's Three Capes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walk Tasmania's Three Capes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves plenty of walking over varied terrain and is best suited to travellers with a good level of mobility. Good footwear, clothing for all types of Tasmanian weather, plus perhaps walking poles are recommended. Details on physical activities can be found in the itinerary.
- This trip is new to our range this year. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, new destinations and working with new partners can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a great surprise. But every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that’s what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
- Please ensure you consult your local government’s advice regarding domestic travel prior to booking this trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.