- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- As well as visiting key attractions such as Wineglass Bay and the Bay of Fires, this pioneering trip takes you to parts of Tassie that are more off the beaten track
- Your guide will provide information about the flora, fauna and landscapes of Tasmania, giving you an insight into some of the country's World Heritage listed areas
- Trek along multiple walking trails through spectacular Cradle Mountain National Park
- Visit stunning Maria Island, a National Park in its entirety
Much of this pristine wilderness state was – up until around 100 years ago – considered too remote to be used as much more than a penal colony. Fast-forward to now and that environment still remains pristine, but there are a few more creature comforts to make the journey an absolute pleasure. Discover immaculate UNESCO-listed forests and hike along the stunning Hazards Beach after a morning stroll to Wineglass Bay. There’s plenty of time to explore Tasmania at your own pace and enjoy the vast array of food, wine, history and sights.
Hobart - Central Plateau
Cradle Mountain - Launceston
Freycinet National Park
- Hostel (5 nights)
- 5 Breakfast
- Lake St Clair
- Cradle Mountain Walk
- Bay of Fires
- Wineglass Bay
- Any international flights to/from Hobart are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Taste of Tasmania tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 26+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taste of Tasmania tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 15 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Taste of Tasmania tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taste of Tasmania tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers