- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hobart City Tour
- Salamanca Markets
- Russell Falls walk
- Lake St. Claire walk
On Tasmania’s West Coast discover Russell Falls, the dark waters of the Gordon River, and the pristine beauty of Cradle Mountain and Lake St Clair. Visit historic Hobart and riverside Launceston in the north. The island state’s artisan produce is justly famous – enjoy delicious gourmet cheeses and elegant cool-climate wines.
Day 1: Welcome to Hobart
Day 2: Salamanca Market
Day 3: Hobart Strahan
Day 4: Strahan - Cradle Mountain
Day 5: Cradle Mountain
Day 6: Cradle Mountain Launceston
Day 7: Launceston
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Hobart and from Launceston are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tassie's Parks & Nature tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tassie's Parks & Nature tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tassie's Parks & Nature tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tassie's Parks & Nature tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.