- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise the Gordon River on a lunch cruise
- Explore Cradle Mountain National Park with a local guide
- Taste Tasmanian Cheese at Ashgrove Cheese Factory
- Visit The Nut
If Tasmania is on your must-do list, this journey offers the ideal introduction to the island state. Combining spectacular landscapes with exposure to rich convict history and gourmet artisan produce, it takes you to unforgettable locations and ensures memorable encounters. Step back in time at Port Arthur, and visit the wild Gordon River, Cradle Mountain and the pristine Tarkine Wilderness.
Day 1: Welcome to Hobart
Day 2: Hobart Strahan
Day 3: Strahan Cradle Mountain
Day 4: Cradle Mountain Smithton
Day 5: Smithton Launceston
Day 6: Launceston
Day 7: Launceston Bicheno
Day 8: Bicheno Hobart
Day 9: Port Arthur
Day 10: Farewell from Hobart
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to/from Hobart are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tasmanian Wonders tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 106+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tasmanian Wonders tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 May 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tasmanian Wonders tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tasmanian Wonders tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.