- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise through UNESCO World Heritagelisted Port Arthur
- Explore wilderness of Mount Field National Park
- Discover Cradle Mountain and the garden city of Launceston
- Witness the magical sparkling waters of Wineglass Bay and Bruny Island
Discover all the best of Tasmania on this 7-day adventure. You will visit historic Port Arthur, wildlife haven Mount Field, astonishing Montezuma Falls and sample some culinary treats along the way from salmon to cheese!
Day 1: Hobart, Australia
Day 2: Hobart - Tullah, Australia
Day 3: Tullah, Australia
Day 4: Tullah, Launceston, Australia
Day 5:Launceston, Bicheno, Australia
Day 6: Bicheno, Hobart, Australia
Day 7: Hobart, Australia
- 6 nights in hostels (2N Hobart, 2N Tullah, 1N Launceston, 1N Bicheno)
- Mini-coach & Ferry
- Hobart accommodation pick-up drop-off
- Mini-coach transfers ( Hobart - Port Arthur/ Port Arthur - Tullah / Transfer Tullah - Launceston /Transfer Launceston - Bicheno)
- Return Bruny Island ferry ticket
- English-speaking guide throughout tour
- Active adventures
- Port Arthur visit
- Mount Field National Park
- Montezuma Falls visit
- Cradle Mountain
- Honey, Cheese, Salmon tasting
- Freycinet National Park
- Admission and national park fees
- Airport transfers
- Hobart accommodation before and after journey
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional activities:Eastcoast Natureworld wildlife sanctuary $20aud, Bruny Island cruise $110aud
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tasmania Highlights 7D/6N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tasmania Highlights 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tasmania Highlights 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Suggested Packing List
Hat, sunscreen, walking shoes/boots, insect repellent, water bottle, bathers/towel and camera
This is an active tour, suitable for guests with a moderate level of fitness
Customers are to arrive into Hobart the day prior to departure to ensure an early start on Day 1.
Travellers must be at least 8 years of age. Trip recommended for travellers aged between 18-35.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols