- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- Explore Hobart’s iconic sights
- Visit spectacular Russell Falls
- Cruise on the Gordon River including a delicious lunch
- Discover Cradle Mountain National Park on a guided tour
If Tasmania is on your must-do list, this journey offers the ideal introduction to the island state. Combining spectacular landscapes with exposure to rich convict history and gourmet artisan produce, it takes you to unforgettable locations and ensures memorable encounters. Step back in time at Port Arthur, and visit the wild Gordon River, Cradle Mountain and the pristine Tarkine Wilderness.
Day 1: Day 1: Welcome to Hobart
Day 2: Day 2: Hobart – Strahan
Day 3: Day 3: Strahan – Cradle Mountain
Day 4: Day 4: Cradle Mountain – Smithton
Day 5: Day 5: Smithton – Launceston
Day 6: Day 6: Launceston
Day 7: Day 7: Launceston – Bicheno
Day 8: Day 8: Bicheno – Hobart
Day 9: Day 9: Port Arthur
Day 10: Day 10: Farewell from Hobart
- Comfortable accommodation
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Travel by luxury coach
- Any international flights to/from Hobart (TAS) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tasmanian Wonders tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with AAT Kings. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 98 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 14 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tasmanian Wonders tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tasmanian Wonders tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.