- Cruise through stunning Halong Bay
- Vietnamese feast of delicious seafood
We would like to warmly welcome you aboard our brand new 2014 day boat. It’s perfectly proportioned for comfort, whilst keeping it’s exclusive charm. The robust steel construction safely navigates the seas with ease, and the large, beautifully appointed restaurant is air conditioned for your total comfort. With our hospitable crew and experienced tourguide will show you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions.
On this boat tour you will get a chance to know about the floating village, discover their lives and visit a beautiful cave ot Halong Bay. You will also be served lunch onboard the boat. If you want to do kayaking, it is also available on this tour.
The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you 100% satisfaction. We depart daily from Hanoi or Halong Bay, BaiChay Harbor
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (4 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Passport with valid visa
Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
Please be ready on time for our pick up service
We do not accept credit card payment on board
Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Day Cruise
If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.